Business: EquiFeast, a division of Calinnova Ltd
Location: Nailsworth, Gloucestershire
Interviews commencing 22nd October, 2018, likely start December 2018
Join the dynamic and fun marketing team at EquiFeast. This well respected, multi-award winning firm is a happy, family run business based at Nailsworth in the heart of the Cotswolds. Their focus is on improving horse welfare and performance and improving the pleasure their customers can get from owning a contented, healthy steed. Their unique products are having a positive impact on horses from England to Australia and this position will support activities in the UK and around the World.
Embedded within the EquiFeast Sales and Marketing team, covering UK and International markets, you will be building on your current administration skills, enthusiasm and focus to support our sales, marketing, promotion and customer support programs.
In this newly created role you will be responsible for:
• Providing customer support and service to our UK and International sections, by telephone, email, Facebook, web enquiries etc.
• Providing administrative support for ongoing management and analysis of our promotion campaigns and sponsored rider activities
• Processing international sales, including invoicing involving foreign currency transactions using Sage and Quickbooks
• Be involved in a range of other activities depending on your personal skill set, from using design software to modify campaigns or product labels, to producing spreadsheets for planning/monitoring activities, assisting with new product launches, updating webpages and updating our customer database.
• Assisting the team at external events including manning stands.
• Supporting with photography, video production, e-newsletters and digital marketing.
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
• Solid administration skills -previous office experience is essential
• A relevant qualification – business, marketing, equine, nutrition
• Excellent attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills and competent in spelling & numeracy
• Well organised with good time management skills
• A sales and customer oriented person, with good people skills who is organised yet flexible with the drive to make a difference
• A can do attitude, a team player, willing to get stuck in and be responsible for their work
• An understanding of equestrianism
In-house training will be provided on our internal systems, procedures and products.
The role is office based, in Nailsworth, Gloucestershire, so candidates need to live locally in order to commute in daily.
To be part of our friendly and hard-working team based in Nailsworth, Gloucestershire, you will pride yourself in achieving high standards and in helping to delight our customers with our service.
Please email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com in the first instance stating reference “EquiFeast”. Applications are not being accepted direct to the company.