Our No.1 immune system support supplement. With its unique formulation, DrS Fight Back can aid recovery, help the body fight infection, support white blood cells, reduce allergy reaction and support the immune system.
To be given when you think your pets immune system needs a little support. Feed once a day. For best results, feed for at least 10-14 days (feed for longer if needed).
AUS$ 23,000 of vet bills versus AUS$ 20 of Fight Back.
Meet sailor from Towoomba in Queensland. When our Australian distributor, Trevor Wozencroft first met great dane Sailor a few weeks ago his skin was covered in rashes, he scratched 24/7, the pads on his feet were red raw and weeping, he could barely hold his head up and he could hardly walk because he was shaking uncontrollably. His caring owners had spent A$23,000 having X-rays, MRI scans, allergy tests and the like. He had been treated by specialist referral vets in Brisbane and the USA and been fed hypo-allergenic diets and BARF diets from leading pet food companies.
Trevor recommended Fight Back and a week later the scratching stopped. A few more weeks and his skin is immaculate, his feet are healed, his shaking is almost gone (he has just started on Cool, Calm & Collected to see if that can be finally put to rest) and he is trotting and cantering around the garden (he does still have a limp from what looks like a tendon injury). He is a very happy dog with delighted owners.
- DrS Fight Back application:
- Daily application rate: 3g (0.9 level tsp) for 30kg (large) dog, 2g (0.4 level tsp) for a 20kg (medium) dog, 1g (10 pinches) for a 10kg (small) dog. Scale up or down according to the size of animal.
- Active ingredients:
- Vitamin A 40,000ius, Vitamin D3 4,000ius, Vitamin E 2,500mg, Vitamin C 25,000mg. Also includes Vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (Riboavin), Vitamin K.
- Active ingredients continued:
- Biotin, Choline Bitartrate, Folic Acid, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid. Minerals include: Selenium, Iron, Cobalt, Manganese, Copper, Magnesium, Zinc, Sulphur, Sodium & Iodine. Lysine, Methionine & herbal & yeast extracts are also used.