WINNINGEDGE Silver provides the perfect support for competition horses. It combines non herbal nutrients that have been traditionally used for calming along with joint support, feed balancer, hoof supplement, digestive support, immune support and energy management – all on a base of chelated calcium. The use of chelated calcium in horses is covered by a patent.
WINNINGEDGE Silver is formulated for younger horses and those in moderate work.
Calcium contributes to normal muscle function, neurotransmission, normal blood clotting, energy yielding metabolism as well as the normal function of digestive enzymes and the process of cell division and specialisation in addition to its recognised requirement for the maintenance of normal teeth and bones*.
A “loading period” is recommended initially. Use this STARTER pack if you have not used one of these EquiFeast supplements on your horse recently.
This product helps with:
* Approved health claim on the EU Register on nutrition and health claims p5-7 of 835.
- Pack Size:
- 5 week pack = 3.175kgs.
- WINNINGEDGE Silver STARTER Application:
- Quantity of the five day product for a 550 kg horse is (1 3/4 scoops enclosed. Quantity of the two day product for a 550 kg horse is 2/3 scoop enclosed).
- Active Ingredients:
- Vitamins A, D, E & C. Also includes K, B1, B6, B12, Biotin, Choline, Folic Acid, Niacin and Pantothenic Acid.
- Active Ingredients continued:
- Calcium (from VCAL), Copper, Iron, Molybdenum, Potassium, Selenium, Silicon, Sodium, Sulphur, Zinc. Chondroitin, Essential Fatty Acids, Glucosamine, Lysine, Methionine and Fructo-oligosaccharides.
I have recently started using this supplement for our dressage pony who has always been quite anxious in competition/ environments. We have been quite amazed at how he has come out after lockdown. His performances have been relaxed, flowing and his paces more elastic as per judges comments.