Perfect support for competition horses. It combines non herbal nutrients that have been traditionally used for calming along with joint support, feed balancer, hoof supplement, digestive support, immune support and energy management – all on a base of chelated calcium. The use of chelated calcium in horses is covered by a patent.
WINNINGEDGE Silver is formulated for younger horses and those in moderate work.
Calcium contributes to normal muscle function, neurotransmission, normal blood clotting, energy yielding metabolism as well as the normal function of digestive enzymes and the process of cell division and specialisation in addition to its recognised requirement for the maintenance of normal teeth and bones*.
Using the highest quality nutrients, WINNINGEDGE Silver ensures that your horse or pony has everything it needs to help maintain top condition and performance. This products helps improve training, safety, better focused dressage and jumping as well as all round health and wellbeing. It also helps enable spooky horses to cope with stress.
If your horse has not started with a WINNINGEDGE STARTER Pack or another VCAL formulated product, please use the STARTER Pack first. Contact us for more information.
This product helps with:
* Approved health claim on the EU Register on nutrition and health claims p5-7 of 835.
- Pack Size:
- MAG FREE 5 week pack = 2.025kgs, LO MAG 5 week pack = 2.15kgs, MID MAG 5 week pack = 2.275kgs, HI MAG 5 week = 2.225kgs
- WINNINGEDGE Silver FOLLOW ON MAG FREE Application:
- 600-700kg horse 1 2/3 measures, 500-600kg horse 1 1/3 measure, 400-500kg horse 1 1/4 measure, 300-400kg horse 1 measure.
- WINNINGEDGE Silver FOLLOW ON LO MAG Application:
- 600-700kg horse 1 3/4 measures, 500-600kg horse 1 1/2 measures, 400-500kg horse 1 1/4 measure, 300-400kg horse 1 measure.
- WINNINGEDGE Silver FOLLOW ON MID MAG Application:
- 600-700kg horse 2 measures, 500-600kg horse 1 2/3 measures, 400-500kg horse 1 1/2 measures, 300-400kg horse 1 1/4 measure.
- WINNINGEDGE Silver FOLLOW ON HI MAG Application:
- 600-700kg horse 1 3/4 measures, 500-600kg horse 1 1/2 measures, 400-500kg horse 1 1/4 measures, 300-400kg horse 1 measure.
- WINNINGEDGE Silver 2 Application:
- 600-700kg horse 3/4 measure, 500-600kg horse 2/3 measure, 400-500kg horse 1/2 measure, 300-400kg horse 1/2 measure.
- Active Ingredients:
- Protein 10% min, Fat <1%, Fibre 1%.Vitamins A:650,000ius, D3: 65,000ius, E: 1,700mgs, C:11,000mgs. Also includes K, B1, B2, B12, Biotin, Choline, Folic Acid, Niacin and Pantothenic Acid. Minerals include: Calcium (from VCAL), Copper, Iron,
- Active Ingredients continued:
- Manganese, Molybdenum, Potassium, Selenium, Silicon, Sodium, Sulphur and Zinc. Other active ingredients include: Chondroitin, Essential Fatty Adds, Glucosamine, lysine, Methionine, Fructo-oligosaccharides. Varying magnesium levels based on formula.
You try and do the right thing by your horse in adding additives to the feed!! What a mine field !! equifeast made this mine field simple. I use Silver Edge on a horse that had a history of stomach ulcers. I haven’t had to it a second thought with Silver Edge. I believe he gets everything extra that he needs and the Equifeast team are outstanding at product knowledge and offer an excellent customer service.
We have 3 competition ponies and previously bought a variety of task specific supplements to meets their individual needs. Prepping feeds was becoming complicated, time-consuming & expensive, so I switched all 3 onto Winning Edge Silver on the basis that it was a good comprehensive supplement and would make feed prep easier, quicker & cheaper. If I'm honest, I was just making my life easier - I wasn't prepared for the dramatic difference I've seen in all 3 ponies in just 10-12 weeks! One looks much more comfortable with her joints; another has put on muscle & shine & never looked better; & the other, who used to run out of steam after just one round, now has more muscle & endurance & her all round fitness has improved no end. Her first big outing following the switch, she won her first class & then easily qualified for Scope in the second. And a bonus is that all 3 are calm, happy & relaxed. Even the 5yr old stressy drama queen is chilled & focussed schooling & out at competitions, so learning has improved too! And I've really appreciated having the Equifeast team at the end of the phone answering queries relating to each individual animal. Great help! All this AND it's working out cheaper in the long run!
I have owned Crumble since he was 2 yrs old, backed and trained him myself and competed in dressage. He was always tricky to feed and quite spooky and inattentive. He was never happy hacking out on his own. At competitions it would take two of us to hold him to tack up and ages to work in and quite often he would exhaust himself through stress. Since feeding him Winningedge Silver the transformation is amazing. He concentrates on his work instead of everything else around him, travels easier and stands calmly to get ready to compete, warms up in a short time and stands calmly in between tests allowing me to socialise instead of apologise! He also hacks out with enthusiasm and if there is a spooky thing, stops and assess it then approaches to have a good look before saying ok we can carry on now. In short he is a delight and very happy. As another bonus he always had a poor dull coat and now even his winter woolly coat gleams. I only wish I'd known about Equifeast years sooner!