FlexEasi has been designed specifically to help support muscles, tendons,ligament and bones in horses.
We have a number of case studies as a result of customer feedback that suggest chelated calcium has provided positive support for tendons, ligaments, muscles and bones. There is a common link between all of these tissues in that they all use calcium signalling to control their natural physiology.
This primary ingredient is supported by:
• Joint Support, with the use of chondroitin, glucosamine and MSM.
• Broad spectrum vitamin and mineral package.
Introducing the STARTER Pack into your horse’s system will take approximately five weeks, feeding the supplement five days a week.
- Pack Size:
- 5 week pack = 3.075kgs
- FlexEasi STARTER Application:
- 600 - 700kg horse 2 1/2 scoops, 500- 600kg horse 2 2/3 scoops, 400- 500kg horse 2 scoops, 300- 400kg horse 1 1/3 scoops.
- Active Ingredients:
- Vitamins A, D, E & C. Also includes K, B1, B2, B12, Biotin, Choline, Folic Acid, Niacin and Pantothenic Acid. Minerals include: Calcium (from VCAL), Copper, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Potassium, Selenium, Silicon, Sodium, Sulphur and
- Active Ingredients continued:
- Chondroitin, Essential Fatty Acids, Glucosamine, Lysine, Methionine, Fructo-oligosaccharides.
I started my Spooky, sharp, anxious, opinionated Anglo Arab On the flexeasi starter 3 weeks ago. I noticed very quickly that he was less grumpy and more relaxed when ridden. But so far the biggest change in him has been his willingness to load onto the trailer. This was usually a battle that could take anything up to a couple of hours. Consequently I had stopped taking him out for clinics and competitions, it was just too stressful. I have changed nothing else but his diet and suddenly he walks into the trailer happily every time. And has already come home with a rosette! The only negative I can say is that as he is a bit of a fussy eater and I do struggle to get him to eat the required amount of powder although Malcolm from Equifeast has given me some flavouring ideas to try. Their customer service and dietary advice has been A1 right from the first enquiry. Well worth a try.