Mobility at its best. Powerful support for tendons, ligaments, muscles and bones. FlexEasi has been designed specifically to help support muscles, tendons, ligament and bones in horses.
If your horse has not started with a FlexEasi or KS+ STARTER Pack or another VCAL formulated product, please use the STARTER Pack first. Contact us for more information.
We have a number of case studies as a result of customer feedback that suggest chelated calcium has provided positive support for tendons, ligaments, muscles and bones. There is a common link between all of these tissues in that they all use calcium signalling to control their natural physiology.
This primary ingredient is supported by:
• Joint Support, with the use of chondroitin, glucosamine and MSM.
• Broad spectrum vitamin and mineral package.
- Pack Size:
- MAG FREE 5 week pack = 1.625kgs, LO MAG 5 week pack = 1.75kgs, MID MAG 5 week pack = 1.875kgs, HI MAG 5 week = 1.875kgs
- FlexEasi FOLLOW ON MAG FREE Application:
- 600-700kg horse 1 2/3 measure, 500-600kg horse 1 1/3 measure, 400-500kg horse 1 1/4 measure, 300-400kg horse 1 measure.
- Active Ingredients:
- Vitamins A, D, E & C. Also includes K, B1, B2, B12, Biotin, Choline, Folic Acid, Niacin and Pantothenic Acid.
- Active Ingredients continued:
- Minerals include: Calcium (from VCAL), Cobalt, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Potassium, Selenium, Silicon, Sodium, Sulphur and Zinc.
Last year my horse had issues. Cutting a long story short it was eventually confirmed he had kissing spines. He was given 14 injections between his spinous processes to no avail. I decided to give him a chance and operate. After having 7 spinous processes reshaped in Feb 16 he is doing very well in his rehab and I have just started to gently ride in straight lines. He has not lost any top line and he is like a 2 year old again. I can only put this down to the KS+ helping to maintain his top line and also help rebuild his muscles, ligaments etc.! Thank you to equi feast staff for continually helping me with questions and information to allow me to make the best decision for my horse.
Great product, horse likes it! definitely better behaviour and more relaxed, farrier commented on great feet, muscle tone improved, horse has had back problems and he is definitely less tense and working more freely.